Love Quote

On a rainy day, you're cozied up in the bed reading a book and listening to some of your favorite love songs. You know these songs by heart because you like their lyrics and listen to them at least twice in a go. There are many love songs which are made everyday by thousands of famous singers. But only a few strike the chord and stay in our memory for a long time. Some of the very famous love quotes from songs are used as phrases on many occasions. You can use them on cards, for proposals, anniversaries and many other occasions when you want to tell your loved ones, how precious they are to you. Given below are a few cute love quotes from songs which can be used with respect to telling your feelings out!
Famous Love Quotes from Songs
There are many famous singers like Elton John, Elvis Presley and Bryan Adams who are very well known for their love songs. Their lyrics are meaningful and soul touching, through which every individual finds something common in them. Like these there are many others too who have been able to touch millions of hearts through mere words which describe love perfectly. Find some such wonderful love quotes from songs put together just for you in the following paragraphs. Read more on sweet quotes from songs.
"The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all." ~ (When you say nothing at all) ~ Ronan Keating

"When the storms of life are raging
Stand by me
When the world is tossing me
Like a ship out on the sea
Thou who rulest when wanted
Stand by me
When I'm growing old and feeble
Stand by me
When I do the best I can
And my friends misunderstand
Thou who never lost a battle
Stand by me." ~ (Stand by me) ~ Elvis Presley

"In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
And in my heart will always be a place for you,
For all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be." ~ (There You'll Be) ~ Faith Hill

"And when the storms came through
They found me and you
Back together
And when the sun would shine
It was yours and mine.
Yours and mine forever." ~ (Oh, How the Years Go By) ~ Vanessa Williams

"I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
for better for worse, I will love you with
every beat of my heart.
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on." ~ (From this moment on) ~ Shania Twain
Sad Love Quotes from Songs
There are many such sad love quotes from songs which have very sad references. Take a look at a few such good love quotes from songs which describe the pain and agony of love! Also read about some best quotes from songs.

"Cause there was a time when all I did was wish
You'd tell me this was love.
It's not the way I hoped
Or how I planned
But somehow it's enough." ~ (Save the Best for Last) ~ Vanessa Williams

"So take a look at me now
'Cause there's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face
So take a look at me now
'Cause there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me, is against the odds
And that's what I've got to face." ~ (Against all Odds) ~ Phil Collins

"A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me." ~ (Here without you) ~ 3 Doors Down
I am sure these great love quotes from songs refreshed some lovely memories for you. You can add some more love quotes to this list if you like a few choruses from love songs!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive