Three things when you are starting free love poems

If you would like to discover more details about how to write a love poem, visit my website to get your hands on my free information .If you are justly serious about mastering the art of attraction and being able to date and seduce any girl you want, visit my free website.

1/ you have a source of inspiration. Your love is enough inspiration. You can set the mood. If you feel more sentimental and romantic sunset or during a rainy day, so it may pay if you try to start your love poems at the moment.

2/ To sure to write to express not to impress. Being naturally makes your ideas flow freely and generously. This is a love poem, not a thesis, it is normal to be as honest as you want.

3/ Free love poems are dead when it is not sincere and does not come from the heart. You do not need words to be too high-sounding. The simplest words are the best.

You can make your gift even more special by using free love poems as well. Sometimes nothing can be more romantic and heart-melting than a love quote with a love poem to complete the perfection. You can also find some really nice love poems with their meanings.

You can to find free love poems in the internet or http://freelove-poems.blogspot.com

***free love poems 1***


Sweet Love

free love poems 1

Sweet love you and me Put your hand in mine now and forever
Darling, here I stand, stand before you
Deep inside I always knew
It was you, you and me
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
Every road leads to your door
Every step I take forever more ...
Oh, sweet love.

I never had a thing to prove
Till there was you.
My heart lost all control
Now you're all that I know
You and me.


***free love poems 2***


My One and Only Love

free love poems 2

There are just so many words
But I can't find one that's perfectly true.

I have said lots of I love yous
Have given you lots of kisses and hugs
I have given you my all
But still those are just not enough.

You're the only one I desire
You're the only one in my heart
Through good and bad times
Nothing can keep us apart.

To my one and only love
That no one will ever compare
Take this simple vow
Let this be my devotion forever.

I love you and I will never leave you
No matter what happens I'll always be true
Though times may be rough
and days may be tough
I'll stick with you through and through
until the next life...


***free love poems 3***


Let's Go Out and Have Some Fun

free love poems 3

Let's go out and have some fun.
It doesn't matter where or when,
Or what we say or what we do,
As long as it's just me and you.

Let's be together for a while
And get to know each other well,
Exchanging jokes and tales and chatter
Before we get to things that matter.

Let's see what happens when we dance
Across an evening sky, and glimpse
Below the stirrings of a sea
That might--or not--wind-haunted be.


***free love poems 4***


I Am Afraid to Love, and yet I Love You


free love poems 4

I am afraid to love, and yet I love you.
My fear is like a wall I walk right through.
The wall is there, and yet it doesn't stop me.
I need it still, and yet I still need you.

I know someday we will be in a field
Surrounded by the blessing of the sky.
I'll dance with all the freedom of pure joy,
Needing you without a reason why.

But now I'm still afraid that I might lose you,
That you might not accept my desperate need.
You make me laugh and cry and be completely.
You are the flower, I the slender reed.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive