Dark Quotes

Dark Quotes

Dark Quotes
Dark Quotes


i cant't even find,
the perfect brush....
so i can paint what's going
through my mind

Dark Quotes
Dark Quotes

i always wake up fromm a great dream
and  try to fall back a sleep so i can
continue to dream about you

Dark Quotes
sweat pants, hair tied, chilin with no make up. on that when you prettiest i hope
that you dont take it wrong


☻Think Big,
Think Smart,
Think Positive,
Think Beautiful,
just Stop?
It’s too long for you.
So, in short ” Just Think About Me”.

☻In the morning I do not eat
because I think of you,
at noon I do not eat
because I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat
because I think of you,
at night I do not sleep
because I am hungry

☻whenever u feel sadness in your HEART,
blackness in your EYES,
paleness on your FACE,
fragrance in your body, it shows u are suffering lack of vitamin "ME".

☻Today, tomorrow and forever
there will be one heart
that would always beat for you.
You know whose?
Hey, your own stupid.

short poems about love
love quotes and poems
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive